Substances hazardous to health and to the environment are often used in existing buildings, such as asbestos, PCB and PAH. A recording of the pollutants before demolition works ensures a subsequent separation, with which the recovery rate of the demolition measures can be increased and the overall costs of the dismantling project can be significantly reduced.
We offer you the following services for the cost-effective planning and implementation of modern development concepts:
- Building pollutants register with quantity and quality surveys
- Execution of tendering
- Development of dismantling and waste disposal concepts
- Technical supervision of dismantling works
- Safety and health protection plans according to the Construction Site Ordinance (BaustellV)
- Documentation of the monitored works